Talking about the art of online video production, TikTok takes second place behind YouTube. TikTok got famous in 2018, and it has been one of the most famous social media apps ever since. The platform allows its users to upload 15 seconds short clips to share with the world and go viral. What made TikTok viral, its versatility with its short videos. On TikTok, you can find videos of all genres, races, cultures, etc. Users follow certain trends that include lip-syncing, duet, dance routine, popular songs, and so on. The young generation mostly understands the app, but it has a creative space for people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
On TikTok, you can create videos and post them regularly to gain followers. This is how a TikTok user becomes a TikTok creator by creating their videos and gaining TikTok likes. Being a TikTok user doesn’t mean that you are a creator unless you upload videos and influence others to become a social media influencer. The key is to be persistent and not give up on your creative videos. The videos should be engaging and exciting, but it is definitely not all about the matrix. You can be followed by a small number of fans and still become a micro-influencer on TikTok.
Make an account on TikTok
To become a content creator, you have to make an account on TikTok to start making videos. Follow this procedure on how to create an account on TikTok.
- Download the TikTok app on your mobile phone from App Store in iOS or Google Play on Android.
- Open the app on your phone and click on Profile on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on sign up and sign up for TikTok by clicking on Use phone or email.
- Then, type in your birth date. (You’ve to be at least 18 to become a TikTok creator.)
- Make your account by using your phone number or click on an email to use your email instead.
- Complete the captcha to verify and continue.
- Now, Set a password for your TikTok account.
- Go to your profile again and click on complete your profile.
- Add a profile picture, display, and user name.
So, express yourself on TikTok and post videos regularly. You might become a content creator and also start earning. On TikTok, you can post anything and still reach the type of audience you would want to achieve your goal. You can post your piano cover, freestyle painting, or any other talent you have. You can do a reaction video or post a video of your pet. The video can be ambiguous as well as creative. The algorithm on TikTok is favorable, so everyone has their chance to shine, it is programmed in a way that gives small creators a chance to become famous.