The music market gets ruthless every time & Spotify always accepts the challenges and improves its app more with unique features for music fun. To increase its demand, it offers more services and supports more languages than other music apps. We know that Spotify is a worldwide music streaming app, and its goal is to make the app available for users in all the countries for music in the best way. It aims to enable artists from all over the world to get maximum Spotify followers and great number of Spotify plays as well. It supports a total of 62 languages and facilitates users with the best music streaming services in different languages. This app has become worldwide and more preferable due to this feature. The languages supported by the Spotify app are Amharic, Bengali, English, Urdu, Chinese, Afrikaans, Azerbaijan, Croatian, Bhojpuri, Danish, Gujarati, Hindi, Nepali, simplified Chinese, Serbian, Odia, Estonian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Zulu, Portugal, Tamil, Swahili, Norwegian, Portuguese, Malayalam, Marathi, Latvian, Eastern Punjabi, Slovenian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Telugu, Brazilian Portuguese, Filipino, Western Punjabi, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Arabic, German, Spanish, International Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Czech, Hungarian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian.
In the start, Spotify supported only 26 languages, but on 11 March 2021, it added support for more than 36 languages. Spotify offers the users to change their preferred language if required. Mostly, if the PC operating system is Portuguese, then Spotify is downloaded in English. In such a case, you will need to change the language of your Spotify app. This blog will explain to you how to change the language of the Spotify app.
Steps to Change the language on the Spotify App?
It is easy to change the language of Spotify. The process of changing the language setting on Spotify is different on desktops and smartphones.
On the desktop for Mac and Windows
If you are using the Spotify app on the desktop, it is not tough to change the language. You need to follow these steps;
- Open your desktop Spotify app
- In the upper right corner, you will see the profile menu. Click on it
- From the setting, click on preferences
- By scrolling down, you will see the language option click on it
- Here you will see the recommended languages. Choose your preferred language
- After this, you need to log out of the account. After login in again, you will get the changed language.
On the Android Mobiles
If you are a premium subscriber and use the Spotify app on the Android mobile, then to change the language, you have to follow these steps;
- Open the mobile settings
- Scroll down and tap on general from settings
- Click on the language & input option and select language
- Add your preferred language
- It will change the language on Android and Spotify apps also.
To change the language on iPhone or iPad, you need to follow these steps;
- Open your iPhone or iPad app settings
- Tap on ‘General’
- There you will find language & region
- Select iPhone language
- Choose your preferred language
- Restart your device. It will change the language of the iPhone or iPad and Spotify app also.
Read our Spotify section for other helpful guides, tips, and tricks to enjoy the music and fun.