TikTok is one of the best entertainment platforms where people show their creativity to the world. With 100 million monthly reach and users from 150 countries, TikTok provides a huge viewership. Instead of a huge audience, another thing that makes this application attractive is its filters. Editing with these filters is an easy and fun experience. If you are an active user, you can make an interesting video within 30 minutes with the help of visual effects.
Editing with TikTok filters is exciting; nowadays, zoom-in filters are getting popular among TikTokers. The on-point use of this filter can level up your video standard. If you want to know how you can use a zoom-in filter then read this article carefully.
There are three different ways you can use a zoom-in effect; each type casts a different effect. So you can choose one according to your video intention.
Use of Zoom In Filter While Recording
If you want to do face zoom in by using a filter, try this technique.
- Open the app and click on the + option at the bottom.
- Next, on the left bottom side, you have filters collection.
- Tap here and find the zoom effect, which looks irregular and blinking.
- Apply the filter.
- Now, choose the place where you want a zoom-in effect.
- Place the circle there.
- Record the video by clicking on the red button or set timer.
In case, you cannot find this filter. First, check that you have an updated version. If yes, then go to the discover section and search the name of the filter. From there, you can directly use it.
Use of Manual Zoom In While Recording
Both previously described and this effect show almost the same results, but this zooming effect gives you maximum control during the whole video recording. Follow these steps if you want to try this.
- Open the app and click on the + option at the bottom
- Choose the sound
- Next, start recording by pressing the button.
- The recording button is now the source of the effect
- When you reach the point where you want to zoom the video, slightly move the button upward without leaving it.
- This action zoom the video, and you can zoom it anywhere you want on the screen
- You can zoom out by moving the button downward.
- Now, go to the next and upload the video.
Use of Zoom Effect on Recorded Video
This zoom-in effect not only zooms in but also zooms out repeatedly. It gives a heartbeat effect to your videos and works the best with music videos. To try this, follow these steps.
- Open the recording tab.
- On the right bottom corner, click on upload.
- Now select the video you want to edit.
- Click on effects, in visual effects scroll to the right to find the zoom effect.
- Set the pointer on video where you want to zoom.
- Keep pressing the effect until you are done.
- You can add this effect at multiple points along with other filters.
- After editing, go to next and upload your video with an attractive caption.
These techniques and filters are easy and fun to use. Now, you know how to use them properly. It’s time to do something unique and show your creativity with the TikTok zoom-in feature. This would help you to gain more TikTok likes and boost your fan following as well.
Also, check other TikTok related guides: