TikTok is one of the amazing social media apps that come truly with endless features. These features allow the users to enjoy incredible videos according to their own choice. You can make interesting stunning videos via these features if you are a creator. These features allow users to add a crispy taste in their creativity. It helps the users to get thousands of followers. You can also buy TikTok likes and you will need video shares to get popularity. You can benefit as a user also. Now you can rewind your favorite part of the video while watching it on TikTok or skip the unnecessary and uninteresting parts through the fast-forward option. Let’s have a look at how to fast forward on TikTok? It
In 2016 when TikTok was introduced, it was just considered an entertainment app where the user has to watch the video and he can’t skip any part or move forward. This thing keeps it a bit away from the best one. There was no option to fast-forward any unnecessary part of the video that you never want to see. It was called as the entertainment app where videos were posted and the other actions were done automatically. It was a big confusion for most of the people who wanted to see any missing parts before it came. But with the passage of time, many changes are developed in this app. Now you can rewind the video and can fast-forward the videos. Now two methods are available for the people.
Easiest Ways to Fast Forward Video on TikTok
When you open the TikTok app, multiple videos appear on the For You page. A white progress bar is present at the end of the video screen. The dot on the progress bar moves as the video starts. This feature was not developed when the app was launched. You can fast-forward the video through it in the following way.
- Keep your finger on the white dot if you are using a smartphone.
- Now drag the dot on the progress bar and you will see the dot’s position in the form of a timecode.
- When you release the finger, a different part of the video will appear on the screen
- In the same way, you can skip any part of the video or can rewind it to re-watch it
Fast Forward The Video By Downloading It
Still, there are a lot of videos that don’t have progress bars, it is due to their short time period or in most regions. TikTok has not introduced this feature. So in this condition, you can download the video in the following way
- open the required video and press the share button and you will find a lot of options there
- Now tap on the save option. it will save the video in your camera roll
- Now you can watch it according to your choice and fast forward the video.
It is not a big deal to fast-forward any video on TikTok. You can do this through the progress bar and if it is not available, you can also download the video. After that, you can enjoy the video according to your taste.