Spotify as we know is the world’s largest music and podcast streaming platform with thousands of creators and millions of listeners from all over the world.
Spotify has two different modes of usage. You can either use it completely free of cost which makes you miss out on certain features or you can pay for it and get a better feature-packed experience.
However, you don’t have to pay for the premium experience if you are not sure about it and experience it as a trial. Spotify offers a free trial experience that anyone can get so that they may test the premium version of it before spending their money.
You can get a complete one month free from Spotify to test the paid version.
So to answer how to get a free trial on Spotify question this article will help you.
First of all, this should be considered that there are different policies to get a free trial. For example, you can even get a 3-month free trial but you have to show your PayPal account and prove that there is money in it to pay after the trial is concluded.
But the basic 1-month trial is the more feasible one and the one that people opt for. It is to be noted that you need to have an active bank account with a Visa or MasterCard to pay for the later month.
To stream the Spotify premium version free of cost for the first one month follow the given steps:
1. Open the Spotify application if you are on your phone or a computer. Login or signup to your account if you aren’t already.
2. Tap on the home button that is located in the bottom left corner of your screen.
3. After that, press on the Spotify settings menu which you can find on the top right corner of the screen.
4. After opening the settings menu, you will see a big button that says ‘Go Premium’ or ‘Try Premium’.
5. There will be a variety of plans to choose from. But to go standard click on the icon that says ‘Get premium.’
6. After this, you will need to select the payment method or what card would you use. Then, you will be taken to a page where you will have to enter your credit or debit card details.
7. After entering all the required fields press on ‘Start my Spotify premium’ and you will be taken to the paid or the premium version of Spotify.
The 30-day trial will automatically start from the day you press the button and you will be charged a full fee after 30 days.
If for some reason you don’t want the premium version and want to end it before you have to pay for it. You can easily do that by following the mentioned-below steps
1. Login to your Spotify account and Go to account setting (screenshot attached)
2. Click “Subscription” from there.
3. Click “View Your Options” under the Cancel Your Subscription header at the end of the page.
4. Click “Click here to continue to the cancellation page”. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find this.
5. You need to select a reason you’re unsubscribing (this is a must step, you can’t proceed further if you don’t pick an option) and click the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the page.
6. Click “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription”. This will lead to a page where you have to re-enter your password to ensure that you’re the owner of the account and a valid resource to perform the action. Yes, they really do make you go through this many “cancel subscription” screens.
7. Enter your account password and click “continue” or “Cancel Spotify Premium subscription” (the interface will vary whether your account is linked to your email or Facebook account).
You’ll get a confirmation note to tell you the date your subscription will expire. You get to keep Premium for the remainder of your 30 day trial, and you don’t have to worry about getting charged. Not bad!
If you’re a content creator or music artist, you might be interested in our Spotify promotional services.