Enabling the dark mode to various apps or applications has made life more aesthetic. So, that must be good news for the black lovers that TikTok also does have an option to enable dark mode. You can activate that dark mode to your TikTok account to have a better TikTok experience.
TikTok is an incredible social media platform for its users providing a level of fun and entertainment. This application can be used for your business purposes as well. You can have your own community on TikTok by having a vast number of fans & followers, likes, video views, shares, etc.
Enabling dark mode on TikTok isn’t a difficult task. It is in fact a few clicks away and you can have the dark mode activated within a few seconds with proper guidance which is provided in the latter section.
You can also check TikTok Services.
Get Dark Mode On TikTok?
Method 1: Enabling Dark Mode From the TikTok account.
Follow the following steps to get yourself verified on TikTok.
- Click on the TikTok application and go to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner to get into your profile.
- Click on the three dots present on the top right corner of the profile page. A menu page will appear to you.
- Click on the setting and privacy option. Scroll down to The dark mode. Click on this option to get a dark mode on your TikTok account.
This trick is not applicable to every account. Not all the accounts have dark mode options due to their level of achievements on their account. The account’s settings even vary with the type of phone you are using. There is another easiest way to do this.
If you want to get a high engagement rate on your video to get more money then you must have TikTok comments that increase engagement rate you can get TikTok comments on your video.
Method 2: Enabling Dark Mode From The Phone’s Settings.
This is one of the easiest methods to do so. Keep reading to get a better understanding of this.
- Click on the settings of your phone.
- Scroll down to find the display and brightness option. Click on this option and you will see a toggle saying dark mode
- Check the box to enable the dark mode on your phone.
- Now, go to the battery option and scroll down to find the dark mode option. Click on this option and you will be directed to another menu bar.
- You will see an option named Dark mode for third-party apps. Click on these options
- You will see a list of your applications on your phone. You can customize your selection for the applications for which you want to enable the dark mode.
- You will find the TikTok option here. Click on it and that’s a successful move.
TikTok is a fast-growing social media platform and its users are increasing day by day. Competition on TikTok is increased because of users’ content and attractive profile. You can also make your TikTok Profile attractive by buying TikTok likes on your video that leads your video to get more TikTok views as well.
The dark mode to your TikTok account will be operated. Go back to your TikTok account to check your dark mode enabled.
Enabling dark mode is also relaxing for your eyes while you are using TikTok at low ambient lighting. The brightness doesn’t affect your eyes directly. Apart from the aesthetic look, it is good for the better health of your eyes, protecting your eyes from direct contact with bright light.