You have most probably seen the blue tick along with the username on the TikTok account. This shows that the TikTok user is verified by TikTok.
Many people use third-party apps to do so which is a big threat to their accounts. It can ban your account, your fans and followers can vanish all of a sudden, and even your friends and family can be spammed. So, this approach is always surrounded by many risks. You must be conscious about that.
To get a Blue tick on your TikTok profile you must have TikTok followers.
Here in this article, we will cover the simple steps to get verified on TikTok.
How To Get A Verification Of A Blue Tick On TikTok?
Despite risking your whole TikTok account by handing over the verification phenomena to someone else, you might contact the creator launch team for this process. Their main purpose is to get you verified on TikTok. But if you are not affiliated with such a team, you can verify your account by these simple steps.
- Open your TikTok account and go to your profile by clicking the profile button on the right corner below.
- Click on the three dots present in the top right corner of your profile.
- Click on the manage my account option.
- Now go to your Google browser and search for software named checkmark.blue. This tool is valid for the verification of all social media accounts.
- You have to choose TikTok in this case. And it will ask your TikTok name further.
- Type your TikTok name in this box. Click on the connect button and this tool will search you I’d quickly.
- This tool will take some time in the verification process. You have to wait for some time until it’s done and you will have verified TikTok accounts.
Eligibility Criteria For Getting A Blue Tick On Your TikTok Account.
TikTok doesn’t allow everyone to have a blue tick on their account. This opportunity is only for a few chosen people who by their account progress prove that they are worth it. You should have thousands of 2000 TikTok followers daily growth on your account. Your videos should have many likes, views, shares, and comments. The more TikTok video views you have on your account, the closer you are to getting a verified account. I.e a blue tick along with your name.
How Can Getting A Verified Account Can Help You?
Getting a verified account on TikTok will sustain your I’d just like that of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and so. Similarly, having a verified account lessened the chances of being copied. Many celebrities verify their account because there are multiple other people that are chasing them, stealing their content, and even they have made an account with their name to get popularity. People can even do this to get close to their family or friends.
In such cases, verification of your TikTok account is the best option. If you are a well-known TikToker or celebrity, verifying your TikTok account beforehand will be a great choice. It will not only keep the bugs out of your reach but also be safe for the people around you. Secure your account with this verification process. Don’t let anyone mess up with your personal space. As for stealing your content, TikTok doesn’t support stolen content. So, you need to worry about that.
You can also Check TikTok Services.