TikTok is one of the world’s leading social networking apps used by millions of people and is popular amongst today’s youth. Users post creative content in the format of short videos and show their incredible talents. The content ranges from daily routines to quick makeup tutorials, hence covering all types of entertainment niches.
TikTok users are known as TikTokers and post content that can grab the audience’s attention. They make videos and upload them to get video views and likes from their fans and followers, thus gaining more popularity. Nowadays, TikTokers have become so famous that they are being called in for videos and public appearances.
Reasons to Go Live On TikTok
The TikTok live feature lets users communicate with their audience on another level as you talk to them in real-time. You can answer their questions on the spot. It builds trust with your audience as well as shows your authenticity as a TikToker as you are uploading an unedited and uncensored video of yourself. Also, two-way communication engages you with your followers on another level. This kind of interaction makes your bond stronger with your fans and brings TikTok likes and TikTok comments to your videos.
Requirements to Go Live on TikTok
The live feature of TikTok is a fantastic feature as it allows you to connect and communicate with your audience, thus building their trust in you. However, not everyone can go live on TikTok.
Anyone at the age of 13 can make a TikTok account and share videos on it; TikTok does not allow any user below 16 to go live. Other than this, any user who achieved a 1000 followers milestone can go live on TikTok. Without fulfilling these requirements, apparently, it seems impossible to go live on Tiktok. But here, we have a way to get access to this feature.
How to Go Live on TikTok Without Having 1000 Followers?
You need to follow these simple steps to go live on Tiktok without 1000 followers.
- Open the TikTok app on your phone and go to the profile icon.
- Go to settings by tapping on the 3 dots.
- Scroll down and tap on the support section.
- From there, tap on the report of a problem.
- Find the option for Live/payments/rewards.
- Click on select and go for ‘Live Host’.
- Click on ‘I can’t start a live’.
- A question ‘is your problem resolved?’ will appear.
- Tap no.
- Write a report requesting them to enable the live feature for your account. The report should be well written to convince them.
- Enter an email in which TikTok will respond to you with an answer.
- Tap ‘send’ on the upright corner.
It may take TikTok 2-3 days to respond to your request. However, you need to make sure that the report you write can convince TikTok to make the live option available for you. It should include how you aren’t able to go live, and your fans would love it if you go live and are requesting you to do so.
You may also be interested in: When Can You Go Live on TikTok?