About two years ago, Spotify was unable to work in the Indian location. This is because the app was not launched there. People used the app by changing their location via VPN.
But the Spotify app is now launched in India. People in India can easily use Spotify without VPN. Now, everyone can get free access to Spotify. This is now become very easy to run Spotify in India.
Before we move on to elaborate How to run Spotify in India? Let’s discuss what Spotify is? Spotify is basically a streaming app giving you access to millions of songs. There are millions of audio songs from Hollywood or Bollywood are available.
You can access any of your favorite songs or singer. The app delivers the songs free of cost. The app is free and easy to use. You can listen to the music you like or get plays on your songs.
Moreover, you can create your own playlist and get plays on your playlist, add the songs of your own choice, and play them whenever you want.
How to Run Spotify in India?
Here is a step by step guide to run Spotify:
- Download the free Spotify app from your Google Play store account on your phone.
- After installation, the interface will appear with a sign-up sign.
- If you already have an account, click on already have an account. Sign in with your previous account details.
- If you are a new user, click on the sign-up button.
- The sign-up button on Spotify shows in different options. You can sign up with your Facebook or email account. There is another option to create an account with your Google account. The easiest and used one is to sign up with Facebook. Simply click on the sign-up with the Facebook option and your account on Spotify will be created with the same name as you are on Facebook.
- The same is the case for email. Click on create your account with email. The procedure will continue after asking for confirmation through your email.
- Confirm your email and you will get a Spotify account linked with your email.
- You can either create an account using your Google. Click on sign up using your Google account. You need to create an account by giving some of your information.
- After all the procedures, a Spotify account with your name will be created.
- They will ask you about your preferences. Select the singers you want to listen to. Or the songs you would prefer to add to your playlist.
- You can select a specific song by its name or singer name. Add the songs to your favorites.
Though you can access millions of songs free of cost, you can also purchase premium deals. The premium deals range from different packages. You can purchase by linking your Bank account details with your Spotify account. The premium accounts would give you access to many other songs. Downloading songs is available in premium packages. You can purchase any premium deal by using a premium account at trial for 30 days.
We encourage you to read our Spotify section for other helpful guides, tips, and tricks to enjoy the music and fun.