Spotify is the best platform for the streaming of music online.
It comes up with amazing features that impress the users to a great extent. The best one so far is the public playlist where people are allowed to follow each other and then form collaborated playlist through a certain series of actions.
The basic question that comes into the minds of the people is How to see who follows your Spotify playlist. Unfortunately, this feature was finished years ago by Spotify, and today you cannot see directly your followers. But you are able to see the number of followers you have and take a look at only a few of the people who follow you.
Spotify may have locked the ways to see your followers but there are some strategies that can be used to see who follows your Spotify playlist.
The method is very easy if you know how to perform the actions properly:
- Open the application of Spotify and then go to the settings of your account.
- You have to open the profile of your Spotify by clicking on view profile.
- Below your username, you have three options. You have to click on “Followers”.
- This opens up the list of the people who are following you.
- Open every profile individually and see which playlists your followers are following.
- If your playlist is visible, it means they are following your Spotify playlist.
- This is quite easy but a time taking process.
But if you want to see how many people are following your playlist then
- Go to the application of Spotify on your mobile phone which opens up its home screen.
- Go to the option of “library”.
- You can see all yours’ and others’ created playlists together at one spot.
- You have to choose one playlist whose followers you want to check
You may be able to check the number of people following your playlist but you will not be able to see the names of those followers. Sometimes the number of likes is visible on the playlist but that is equal to the number of followers on your Spotify playlist.
When somebody follows your account, you are not notified about it so you consistently have to open your account and see the number of your followers or the person who’s following you. You may not be able to see specifically who follows your playlist but you may see the ones following your account. Spotify may have removed the feature of viewing your playlist followers but with the use of other tricks, a genuine but long approach is easily accessible. Possibly, in near future, Spotify might reactivate this feature for the ease of users as the rate of streams by people following this application is increasing at a fast speed.
If it’s important for you to see the followers of your playlist, go for the above-mentioned steps and you will be able to get your desired result.