Spotify is an incredible app for music lovers. If you are fond of listening to audio tracks and want to listen to the same music again and again then Spotify has added a convenient feature for you.
By utilizing the history feature you can view the Spotify history and find your favorite track within a few seconds.
Spotify keeps checking on the viewing and listening history. It adds convenience and personalizes your music list. So, when you are hunt for the required track you can immediately get it without time wastage. Now if you are unaware of this feature and want to know where to view the Spotify history then here, we have listed a complete guideline t help you know where the tracks present that you want to access again and again.
Just follow a few steps and hoops you will able to view the history on Spotify. The process is given as below
Finding History In Spotify In Mobile App
On your cell phone, you can find the history of Spotify by two methods. You can apply both methods on your iPhone while only one method can be applied on the Android phone.
In this way, you will able to find the songs you have listened to previously and you want to play it again.
- To find the history you have to use the latest version of Spotify. Make sure you have an updated version of Spotify. now open the home screen and tap at home present at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the clock like icon. It is basically the icon for history. You can open it to find the record of the listening history page.
- It will show the recent playlist that you have opened and the music titles. If you scroll down you will able to find the content that you have views last month or in the previous months.
- If you are interested in listening to a single song. Then you can see the song by song listening history. For this tap an icon on the present right side on the top corner. The icon is like a peg shape. Tap and open it to select the song of the choice.
- Here you will find the complete list of podcast episodes and songs that you listened to in the past few months. Keep on scrolling down to find the one that you want to listen to.
- Moreover, there is another way to find songs through history. Tap the “Add songs” sections. You can use this option both on iPhone and Android devices. To utilize this history feature of Spotify, follow the steps given below
- Open the Spotify app and tap the library present at the bottom of the Home screen
- Open the playlist or create the one if you don’t have a playlist.
- Now tap on Add songs present below the Spotify playlist name. now tap on the recently played list. It will display the last 100 or so audio tracks that you have played on this app.
- Now tap the name of any song to play or preview. You can tap the plus sign to add the playlist.
Checking Spotify history on the Desktop app
To see the Spotify listening history on the desktop version you can proceed by following the steps given below
- Open the desktop app, click on the Queue icon present on the bottom right corner of the window.
- After opening the Play Queue, you will see the history icon. Tap on it.
- Op opening it will display the tracks you have recently opened.
- Here you will find the list of the last 50 songs you played recently. Tap on any name to preview or listen to the song again.
To find the history of Spotify is not difficult. Check the app, explore the features and avail benefits, click on history, and save your time by tapping your favorite tracks and keep on listening again and again. Isn’t it a simple way, to enjoy your favorite music without wasting your time? Have fun listening to favorite audio tracks by simply getting from the history icon in Spotify.