The TikTok app allows you to upload up to 60 second videos in general of yourself performing funny stunts, trying out a new recipe, just being your goofy self, or whatever you want, however, staying in the TikTok community guidelines.
People can also scroll through the “For You” feed to find content that others have created themselves and has gained high popularity among the audience.
According to a Statista report, TikTok had over 14.43 million daily active users in September 2021. You can clearly see that it offers endless hours of entertainment.
However, it is also true that for popularity and to get more views, likes, shares, followers, and fans your videos should be attention-grabbing and impressive that keeps the audience hooked. So you can’t just post a video without editing, which is why TikTok has the Draft feature that allows the users to save their videos as drafts for further editing at any time. Here’s a TikTok video editing guide for beginners.
If you also want to benefit from the draft feature or want to know where your drafted videos are saved and how to access them, you’re at the right place. Here you will get the answer to the question, “where are my drafts on TikTok?”
What are Drafts on TikTok?
Drafts are preliminary versions of something that are saved in order to reference back to them, review, edit, make changes, etc. Drafts can be saved as separate files on the computer or on hard copy.
TikTok is a very interesting and entertaining app that has many new and unique features. One of these features is creating or making videos in the App and making them draft instead of uploading them at that time.
Where Are My Drafts on TikTok?
The Draft folder is located on the profile page, along with the option of locked videos and favorite videos. You can create drafts in the following ways.
- Open the camera option from your TikTok camera.
- If you want to make a video then click on the red circle, and if you want to get the video from the gallery section, then click on uploads.
- After making a video if you don’t want to post it at that moment, or keep it for further revisions or changes then click on the tick option and then on the drafts button present on the bottom left of the screen.
- It will save your video as a draft and you can pick that particular video from your profile page at any time for further editing and then post it on your account.
How Can You Edit Your Drafts on TikTok?
You can edit your drafts in the following way
- Open your TikTok profile page.
- Now tap on the drafts folder where your drafts are present.
- Now click on the drafts that you want to edit.
- To enjoy the edit options including the addition of new clips, sound, music, filters, voice-overs, and more click on the back option.
- Now you can add your favorite clips and make other changes as well.
- After completing your video edition, take a review of your video yourself and then you can post it.
- Never forget to use hashtags, captions, and cover image options to make it engaging and viral.
- You can again save it as a draft by clicking on the drafts option.
The amazing feature is the ability to save videos for further use which we call “drafts.” Many people like drafts because they feel like this is a more personal way of viewing. The videos in the draft are editable and users can make edits, check them, and does some other work before posting the video on their account.